Saturday, October 13, 2007

Red Sox win again!

Red Sox won last night! I don't know why, but I'm getting a kick out of finding old pics of me wearing a Red Sox hat. Coincidentally, this one is also an icy setting--this is from my family reunion a few years ago to the Canadian Rocky Mountains. I'm on the Columbia Ice Field.

I was originally planning to go to the Rutgers One-on-one conference today, but am attending a former colleague's wedding in the Poconos instead. This has been an unbelievably hectic week, and I don't see it letting up until two weeks from now at the soonest. I'm trying to get my four novels on the Fall 2008 list into copyediting in the next two weeks. They're getting there...in the meantime, a lot of my other work/emails/reading has been put on hold. Bear with me, please!

3 comments:

Maria Mercado said...

Whoo-hoo, Go Red Sox!

yamster said...

Yay Sox! Just how much Sox gear do you have, anyway?

Anonymous said...

Missed you at the conference.

Coll