Monday, November 19, 2007

Robert's Snow for Cancer's Cure

It's been a while, sorry! So much going on, I hope I'll be able to post more when I'm in CA over Thanksgiving.

But for now, I wanted to make sure everyone was aware that the Robert's Snow for Cancer's Cure fundraiser has officially begun. Auction one of three began this morning, so go and BID! Even if you don't think you'll be able to win, please bid anyway, because of course the goal of all of this is to raise as much money as possible for cancer research.

Please spread the word! And thank you to everyone who helped spread the news about the auction far and wide, especially Eisha and Jules over at Seven Impossible Things Before Breakfast. It has been truly amazing and heartwarming to see the kidlit community come together over this event.

3 comments:

Saipan Writer said...

I just outbid you on a few snowflakes. (evil grin!)

Wendie O said...

I love them all -- and they're all above my limit, already. (sob) Even so, I'm still encouraging people to bid on my blog, too.

-wendieO

alvinaling said...

Ack, I was bidding on a bunch but forgot about the time difference now that I'm on the West Coast and didn't win any! Boo.