Grace tagged me with this meme a while ago, and I've never answered it. So finally, on Day 4 of my sickness, when I've only left the apartment once to go to the doctor's office, I'm finally getting to it! Here are the instructions:
Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as clearly state this rule. After you state your 6 weird things, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.
Okay. Six weird things about me.
1. (I saw this on Bookseller Chick's blog, and since I can do it, too, I'm stealing it) I can fold my tongue so that the tip of my tongue rests on the rest of my tongue, facing the back of my throat.
2. I am grossed out by random clusters of little dots/things. For example, the inside of a bell pepper, with its cluster of seeds makes me squirm. Poppyseeds in a muffin or on a bagel makes me feel weird, although I'll still eat both. Groups of ants. But not caviar. The weird thing is, I can't control what I'll react to and what I won't.
3. I was born "parachuting" or feet first, which I know is really dangerous, but it worked out okay.
4. I'm allergic to mango. Also to nickel, dustmites, cats, and resin.
5. I've probably had 50+ cavities in my lifetime. I don't think I have a tooth in my mouth without a filling. I have a gold cap, non-gold caps, and an implant (fake tooth). I'm so comfortable going to the dentist that I fall asleep almost every time I'm in the dentist chair, even when (or especially when) I'm getting a tooth drilled. I also use prescription toothpaste. And I'm finally flossing.
6. I've never lived in one place for over 6 years. The longest I've ever lived was near Pittsburgh, PA when I was 9 months old through age 6 1/2. In July I will have lived in NYC for 5 years, tying with the second-longest I've ever lived anywhere, which was in Diamond Bar, CA from 8th grade through high school..
Oh, who to tag. How about Felix, Sara, Rita, TS, Eveline, Jarrett, and Pete.